Tips: The packing list is a spare part of the Titan extruder, NOT cluding the stepper motor. The stepper motor in the figure only works as an effect diagram.
Titan extruder advantages:
1. Feeding torque is large.
2. Product is compact and light.
3. Support remote and short-distance feeding.
4. Strong compatibility (can used with all the filaments of 1.75mm in the market, and mainly optimized the performance of the remote printing with the flexible filament such as the TPU.
5. Using with the high-strength engineering materials injection molding products that resistant to aging.
6. For the gear reducer structure, the motor is lightweight and little, but with outstanding torque and resolution. The feeding speed is more stable to improve the print quality and effectively reduce the overall weight.
Unassembled Titan Extruder * 1 (NOT cluding the stepper motor)
The optimization features of the new Titan extruder compared to the old one:
Cancel the M3 screw at the red circle arrow position. The screw is installed behind the gear shaft, and the advantage is that it can be fixed more stable and will not stuck the bearing.(The screw of original extruder at red circle position can not be tightened. If tightened, the screw will stuck the bearing and the extrusion feed gear will not rotate smoothly or even get stuck)
The extrusion feed gear is changed to the integrated injection molding, which makes it stable. ( The original version uses large gears and metal gears to fit the mosaic assembly. The shortcomings are poor reliability, easy to loose off and with high cost)
Redesign and strengthen the force position. The structure of the new Titan is more reliable and more durable.(The original version has no such strong structural strength)
- Optimize the trigger finger position to use more conveniently and more labor-saving, and the appearance looks more coordinated. (The original design is square and not good in ergonomic and aesthetic)
- Optimized the feeding port guide to facilitate direct loading of filaments. (The original version is 4mm large hole with outer diameter 4*2mm Teflon tube, the feeding is easy to be misplaced and it affects the appearance)
- Use U-slot guide wheel design, which makes the feeding without deviation to reduce the torque and no loss of the extrusion gear. (The original version of the flat bearing can not effectively prevent the loss of torque caused by the lateral follow-up of the filaments and also cause unnecessary wear of the rubber inlet.)
- The new bearing can effectively avoid the friction between the rubber hole and the motor shaft, and reduce the torque loss caused by the hole lock the motor due to the rubber parts, and it can effectively protect the rubber parts from damage. (The original version is 5.1mm plastic hole directly on the motor shaft. Serious loss of the motor when the torque is severe, the motor will be locked and not work.)
Hand-tightening screw with integrated injection molding looks beautiful and the product body is more coordinated and low cost. (The original version of the M4 screws need to be used with a hex wrench to adjust the looseness, which is inconvenient. And the advanced configuration even need to add money to upgrade to metal hand screw, which is in high cost, single color and inconsistent with the product body.)